Re: Geiger

R. Bentz and I must be on the same page.  I appreciate this kind of info.
When considering a potential Celtic player, FA or trade or even draft pick,
all aspects of these people should be taken into consideration.  People or
Persons are what they are, and to commit a great deal of this organizations
resources to someone, without considering these aspects would be
irresponsible. Now Mr. Geiger is rapidly approaching 30, and therefore we
should assume he at his "maturity" potential or peak.  If his character is
questionable, along with his serious nagging injuries, I for one have m/l
crossed him off my list of good prospects for an aquisition.  Not unlike my
post before on Dontonio Wingfield, local perspective like this can be quite
valuable.

And not to sound like too large of a hypocrite, but I guess some these same
issues, in general apply to Antoine Walker.  I give him the spirit of more
leniacy because he is much younger, a current Celtic and a prospect of RP
(Friend of Rick, FOR), but must to be fair, recognize his risk here too.
What also is key to AW and the idea of signing the big deal, is the likely
great ability to trade this potential league superstar, if (god forbid) he
becomes a problem or liability.  This prospect doesn't likely exist with
Geiger, down the road.  But hey if the Nets can find someone to unload
Yinka Dare to then darn near anything is possible.

Curious that Clank O'Neal was bitching up a storm in Portland yesterday
about the lack of tough play and possible commitment to close out the
Blazers on Tuesday.  He was mighty upset with his boys.  This from a guy
who MISSED 8 of 12 freethrows. Where did 36 points, less than 10 boards and
25% FT shooting give anyone the right to shoot off his mouth?
Unfortunately unless the Jazz or Sonics pick it up the Fakers may have a
pretty smooth path right into the finals.  Go Bulls (or Pacers).

Maybe Garnett will play up to the expectation of playing for Garnett money.

Greg