Re: ANTOINE'S CONTRACT

>He may very well grow out of it. Some do, as you and Pitino point out, but
>more don't. For every Mark Jackson, there are several Todd Days.

>Kim Malo
>kmalo19@idt.net

Kim, how can you say that? I don't know how you can say that with your
seeming certainty. Couldn't I just as easily say that for every Mark
Jackson and Rasheed Wallace and Dennis Johnson and Shawn Kemp there's one
Todd Day. Seems to me that the vast majority of players in the NBA were at
one time emotionally immature, just like everybody else, and grow up. I'll
say it one more time: Larry Bird said that he'd love to have Allan Iverson
in four years. That when players come out of college early they spend their
first few years in the league concentrating on developing their own games.
Seems fair enough. Now, the vast majority of players in the NBA certainly
don't have Walker's skills. Seems evident enough.

Paul M.