Re: RE>Re: Walker should just leave. -Reply

Very well said and to Walkers detractors who are appalled by his 17 technicals
check how many Karl Malone has (27). I don't see the media jumping on him, so
why should Walker be singled out. - Mishra

        Ryan Falcone <FalconeR@nvg.com>

>                       RE>Re: Walker should just leave. -Reply      4/15/98
> Trust me, I hold Celts tradition as dear as anyone, but Walker doesn't violate
that. He is exuberant after a win, despondent after a loss. He gives his all on
the court, and he's not a knucklehead off it. Who cares if he chooses to express
himself on court? He's an excitable kid and we should be glad to have him. This
is not the same league as it was, and surely not the same team. It is Celtics
pride 90s style.