Re: RE>Re: Walker should just leave. -Reply

I don't feel it's prudent to compare how many techs Toine has with
anybody.  I feel they hurt the team.  That's my opinion, not a personal
attack on him.  Just because Malone is a jerk at times, albeit a great
player, doesn't mean that we should be making comparisons.  Toine would
need to have a tad more longevity in the league before any such
comparison should be made.  I personally hope he's with the Celtics long
enough to eventually make them.

And what's with this Celtics Pride 90's Style stuff?  If player choose to
show a certain swagger, they should be able to back it up IMHO.  This
team, though improved over last year, is definitely not in swaggering
position yet, and even if they were, I'm not sure that it should be done
so overtly.  There's a difference between Red lighting up a stogie and
Antoine wiggling and jumping on tables.

I'm glad he's enthusiastic enough and all, but to me, it backfires by
giving the opposition fodder for retribution.
Remember what Jordan said after the Celtics beat them in the first game.

Cecil