Re: Walker should just leave. -Reply

Dan Parker:

You're right on with your assessment of Walker.  His ostentatious
grandstanding has bothered me all year.

A few weeks back,  a mini-debate arose as to whether or not Walker's
"wiggle" was appropriate.  I was surprised to see that few list members
disapproved of his antics;  in fact, the general consensus seemed to be
in favor of such conduct.

The thing that stood out in my mind most clearly was Walker dancing on
the media table after a narrow Boston win.  The Celts of old wouldn't
have put up with a peacock.  Maybe a better question to ask would be
whether or not that type of behavior is a fitting legacy to Celtic tradition.

I, for one, emphatically vote no.  Again, great posting, Dan.

Ryan