The Walker "Wiggle"

Hello fellow Celtics Fans,

   I was just reading the current digest version, and noticed the the infamous
   Walker "wiggle" came up again.  I was watching the game where Walker jumped
   up on the table after the game.  He did something similar just last week
   when he hit the last second shot to win the game against the Pistons.  I
   personally like Antoine and hope that he is a Celtic forever, but he needs
   to act like he has done all this before.  He needs to act like hitting
   the game winning shot is an everyday occurance and that he expected it to
   happen.

   Jumping all around like a five year old and shaking every part of your body
   like it was made from jello is not professional first of all and it won't
   win the respect of other players and most importantly the referees!

   Please, I mean no disrespect for Antoine, but GROW UP.  You can be
   enthusiastic about hitting a shot or winning a game, or making an amazing
   play, but stop acting like a child.

GO GREEN, WORLD CHAMPS 2000.

Shawn Roth
shawnr@uniforest.com