Re: McDyess a Ball Hog

mpm_6127@student.tsu.edu wrote:

> Recently i've noticed that Antonio is a BALL HOG. He would not do any good
> for this team because he would be taking all the shots,

Do you watch NBA games? I'm not trying to insult you, but Mcdyess is
anything but a ball hog. Most of his points come off alley oops, put
backs or in transition. He rarely creates his own shot. Hardly a
prototypical ball hog.

> and besides Antoine is a Power Forward, same as McDyess, then we would have to bench McDyess
> which would surely upset him and then be demanded to be traded (via
> Seikly). McDyess is not averaging alot of points right now because of all
> the talent on the Suns.
>I'm pretty sure Walker wouldn't like playing
> Small Forward or even Center.

I also dispute your contention that Antoine is a power forward. Pitino
and Antoine himself both agree that Antoine should play small forward.
Antoine is only playing power forward now because we lack bulk in the
middle.

>Ratliff on the other hand is a good dependable CENTER, he will not be a ball hog and give what the Celtics
> need, blocking shots.

Again do you watch NBA games? Ratliff is not a center. At 225lbs Ratliff
is light enough that Declercq can outmuscle him. Hardly what we need in
a center.

>Joe Smith would also be nice at the Center position
> also because of his height(6-10) and muscle.

DO YOU WATCH NBA GAMES? Joe Smith is too weak to play power forward much
less center.

> Same with Geiger.

Finally something vaguely sane. Yes Geiger has both the skills, height
and bulk to provide a good stop gap at center. He's hardly an allstar
though.

Noah