Takak & More

I didn't see or hear the game. Did Tabak put out a real effort. 25 min., 9
rebounds and 11 points not bad.  2 steals and 4 personals, so he must have
been aggressive. Throw in  a block. What's his chances of making the team??
Anytime you can come back here and win a basketball game is just the
ultimate for me," Bird said. I've said this before and I'll say it again,
why does he get his rocks off beating us. Why not just say, it's great to
come back here again, he loves to rub it in. He's a hick, dog meat,
compared to Pitino. He's still burning because the Celts selected Pitino.
Thank God. Hope the Bulls kick butt.