RE: Takak & More

RE: Your comments about Larry Bird.

I always assumed that his comment:

	"Anytime you can come back here and win a basketball game is
just the
ultimate for me,"

was his way of saying "it's great to come back here again".

If there was any rubbing it in, he would have said something about win
loss records, number of all-star players (insert large list of other
such items here) etc.  Instead he has shown that despite having a better
(in terms of wins) team, he respects the Celts ability to knock of
anyone on the night.

Dog meat:    Sorry but I do not agree
Hick:            And this is bad how ?
Still burning: I was under the impression Bird didn't want to coach
Boston ?

As for coaching ability, they are both great. Larry is clearly great
with a vetran team, and RP is clearly great with a rookie team (and I'm
sure he'll be great with a vetran team that has grown from his rookie
team).  I would however have been surprized if either had done as well
had they been coaching each others teams.

                      - DN