McDyess a Ball Hog

Recently i've noticed that Antonio is a BALL HOG. He would not do any good
for this team because he would be taking all the shots, and besides Antoine
is a Power Forward, same as McDyess, then we would have to bench McDyess
which would surely upset him and then be demanded to be traded (via
Seikly). McDyess is not averaging alot of points right now because of all
the talent on the Suns. I'm pretty sure Walker wouldn't like playing th
Small Forward or even Center. Ratliff on the other hand is a good
dependable CENTER, he will not be a ball hog and give what the Celtics
need, blocking shots. Joe Smith would also be nice at the Center position
also because of his height(6-10) and muscle. Same with Geiger.
					-Pranav