Re: McDyess

> Art Wrote:

> Besides if we trade Walker for McD we would be giving away quite a bit of
offense and until we see what Mercer can do at this level I wouldn't feel
comfortable trading away the offense that AW provides us with.

 One other thing is Joe Smith yet another unhappy camper will be looking to
head back east once he finishes out the season at Golden State. Looking at
the teams now if he is serious about the move he will have to be willing to
take a lower salary and hope to be compensated later. Of
> course this might change if the collective bargaining agreement gets
redone this summer.

I believe Walker, Smith &  McDyess all had pretty similar stats last year,
so I don't think we would be giving up that much offensively.  His game is
much like Walker's, an inside one with limited outside ability.  Mills,
Bowen, and Mercer hopefully will help us from the outside.  Can anyone post
their stats  ?