Re: Boston has CA$H, WHYNOT USE IT???

> I think that the Celts should renounce and pay out Barros, Brown, Ellison
and Minor in full at the end of this season if they haven't been traded by
then.

I believe that is about $10 Million and would be a bit hard for the owners
to buy into.  I think at least 2 will be moved probably for someone else's
underachievers Pitino thinks he can work with.  Remember M.L. could have
moved Dee for Jr. Rider. If they stay healthy the chances are good.