Re: the sporting news article

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:
<snip>
> Also,
> at the above site, Fox talks about choosing LA in relation to his
> acting
> career.
>
> Paul M.

This is an interesting comment. Last November, a friend of mine who is a
pilot flew us down to the Bahamas.  We were runnig late and had to stop
on Grand Bahama over night.  While in the hotel there, I struck up a
conversation with a local.  He mentioned Fox because of my Celtic hat.
I had no idea he was from Bahama, but the man told me that Rick was from
his island.  We talked about Rick and I said he played soft.  The man
laughed, kinda like that 7-Up commercial, and said "yes, he always been
a 'pretty boy'."  Well, I don't know exactly what he meant other than
Rick was not that "tough."  But to see Rick in a tv movie, and moving to
LA for acting career.  Maybe that means that both Rick and Shaq will be
preoccupied with Variey moreso than Sports Illustrated.  I do not think
LA can win with these distractions.

Peace,
- --
Bentz