Summer is over...

Hi all..

I was on this mailing list before I left for summer and left the
disscussion list. Now that I am back I have re-subscribed to the
discussion group.
	I left mid May, and at that time, Rick Pitino was the main man was in
his press conference mode. He was telling what his plans were and I left
after that. I was able to get most of the news regarding the celtics
(e.g Dino Radja being traded to Sixers but failed the physical) but what
I want to know how people felt about the trades, free agents signings
and free agents left.

Question: Who is going to be our team captain now that Fox left? Walker?
Ellison? Dee!?!?!?!?!

Would like to hear from you all.

Best Regards,
Ritesh Ramani