sorry about the Garrett signing thing with... 2 meanings of the words I wrote

Guys,

2 or 3 of you have mailed me saying that I said that we HAVE to trade
Antoine.

Here is the line.

> Players we have to trade- Walker, Ellison, Brown, Barros, Minor...

What I meant in this is that they are the players that we can trade that
are actually signed. Add to that the 2 rookies "Please Rick no touching
of them!!" and theres the players that we "have" to trade.

Have to trade in that sense means available to trade, sorry for the
confusion.

Warwick
- --
MZ