Re: Garret's signing means McDyess is extremely tradeable

From: Basketball World <giants@magnafield.com.au>
 To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Garret's signing means McDyess is extremely tradeable

I think now that Garrett is a Nugget, a move for McDyess is now very
plausible. I think they could very successfully play Battie at power
forward.

> They're current lineup
>
> C- Garrett
> PF- McDyess
> SF- Ellis
> SG- Stith
> PG- Goldwire
> 6- Battie
> 7- Newman
> 8- Ellis
> 9- Fortson
> 10- Jackson
> 11- Wolf
> 12- E. Washington
>

> Players we have to trade- Walker, Ellison, Brown, Barros, Minor...
>
> I say we do this- Trade Barros and Minor and a 2nd round pick for
McDyess.

There is no way the Nuggets would move up a potential superstar for 2 dogs
and a second rounder. If we want McDyess we will have to give up Walker
which is a swap.

You also forgot they have Eric Williams now, and maybe part 2 of the trade
is yet to come ?

I would move Walker & Barros for McDyess and Eric Washington.  Billups is
probably what would be desired by Denver. The question is would Walker &
Billups for Mcdyess & Bobby Jackson  be acceptable ? Jackson was very
impressive and took his Minnesota team deeper in the tournament than
Billups did Colorado. I think Billups is only an inch or 2 bigger also.