Re: Garret's signing means McDyess is extremely tradeable

>I say we do this- Trade Barros and Minor and a 2nd round pick for
>McDyess.
>
>Any opinions???

I don't think Barros, Minor and a 2nd round pick would get you McDyess'
socks...but what do I know?.... and stranger things have happened. In any
case, I'm not sure Battie is their answer at 4, but I also think that
McDyess wants out of Denver. Who wouldn't want out of Denver? And speaking
of leaving...I can't believe Garnett is staying in Minneapolis.

Paul M