Re: the sporting news article

> If Milwaukee moves Douglas for Dennis Scott could Billups & Walker for
Baker & Ray Allen be a possibility ?  This would seem to address
Milwaukee's needs but would leave the Celtic's with Edney at the point
which I don't like.

> What about Dana and Dee? They can both play pg efficiently, and starting
them may increase their stock for a trade.

I don't think either of these players can play the point adequately, that
is why Wesley was the main man last year, and Pitino went out & got Billups
this year.  These players have not shown they can be the floor leader
required for the 1 spot, or shoot consistently enough to play the 2.  They
can play it efficiently enough to win 15-20 games.