Booooooring!

Enough about Dee Brown and Rick Fox and the Williams trade.  Can't we find
something interesting to talk about?  There still hasn't been much
speculation  about what kind of players we have in our new backcourt.  As far
as Im concerned, everybody else is just what Michael Jordan used to blithely
call "my supporting cast."

Interesting note -- I was looking thru old TV guides recently, and saw an
interveiw with Bill Russell, who had just been fired by Seattle.  He said the
most frustrating thing, and the most important, is chemistry.  He said its
not about coaching, or ego, or even talent, pointing to the other teams Dr.
Jack Ramsey coached that had comparable players.  "You can't see it, you
can't smell it, but it's there" on winning teams.