Re: What's going on?

> >..... I did not read anything
> >in the papers quoting Rick about Walker's behavior other than his being
a>valuable asset to his kind of team.

> >Mafiaso
>
> There...you just answered your own implied question. Every time he says
> something good about a player....he's gone. I'm betting he's traded
before
> the season begins.
>
> Paul M.

> Paul is correct.  Remember the Wesley & Fox comments.  Eric Williams
summer league praise ?  If anyone would take Dee Brown,  his fate would be
the same .

Pitino will not wait to get in the position Mchale is in with Garnett
basically stating,  yeah I may not be worth it, but what are you going to
do ?

Walker had problems at Kentucky, chose not to attend summer league at
Rick's request.  He may be our best player, but a swap for Joe Smith,
McDyess, Baker players with better work ethic's would probably be
acceptable.  Yes Walker could be another Shawn Kemp, but could be a Chris
Washburn or "Me first" player like Garnett which does not help build a
championship team.