Re: some observations on the draft and the future

- --- On Tue, 20 May 1997 08:00:55 -0500 (EST)
STRAUSS@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU wrote:
After reading as much Celtics news as I could, especially from
the Boston Globe (what a treat!), I have a few observations.

<snip>

Talk about tanking: Jackie MacMullen (formerly of the Boston
Globe, I hear),
wrote in SI about the Celts possibly tanking. Lady, that ain't
a tank.
Just look at San A, if you want to see what "tank looks like!"

Perhaps the NBA should go in reverse order after all. This year
(the
exception?) proves (tests) the rule.

Bob Strauss

====
Bob Strauss      "Duke of URL"                   Cataloger
Hunter Library                                   Western
Carolina U.
strauss@wcu.edu
- ----
Bob Strauss' 4 levels of Fax machines:
Level 1: Able to fax black and white images on paper.
Level 2: Able to fax color images on paper.
Level 3: Able to fax small inanimate objects.
Level 4: Able to fax large animate objects (i.e., people).
                         --Bob Strauss, 4/23/97
====

- ---------------End of Original Message-----------------
Bob:

Do you have to go to level 3 or level 4 to fax Buds?  I figure
level 3 is like one beer and level 4 for a 12 pack or case?
And what about scanning a bud in Paperport and then using
Winfax to fax it from the computer?  Does that change the
levels any?  Is this like making instant coffee in a microwave?

Celtic content:

1.  I am glad to see so much commentary on the list.  But, I
think people who "blame" ML, well, come on folks, get real.

2.  How many times would anyone want to have 3 and 6 in the
draft?  It could have been the bottom two picks, ie worse.

3.  And if Pitino is so great, he will fix it, don't worry.

Peace,

Name: R. Bentz Kirby
E-mail: R. Bentz Kirby <bocelts@scsn.net>