Re: Hey Mr. Duncan - SUCCESS IS A CHOICE

>Mr. Duncan you will soon be a millionaire.  The most sought after college
>player in the last 5 years.  An immediate impact player, but not a future Hall
>of Famer.  The question is - what will you do with your life?
>
>	Consider the options:
>
>	Compete for Pitino . . .  or sputter with Popavich
>	Vacation in Cape Cod . . . .  or in the Gulf of Mexico
>	Dunkin Donuts . .. .  or wrapped burritos
>	Feast on Maine Lobster  . . . or armadillo
>	Raise your number to the rafters . . . or surrender at the Alamo

Your attempts at humor aren't funny.  Tehy perpetuate atereotypes about
Teaxns and Mexicans.  I personally don't appreciate it and I think you
should leave your inane comments at the door and talk basketball you racist
idiot.

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

           ***Play Extravagangsta!***
*http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lytton/gangster.html*
  *See if you're as good as you think you are!*