My draft

Let me just put it this way,
        As I watched the lottery, with all of my Spur fan friends, I became
worried about the draft.  Then the only draft that I worried about was the
keg we had just tapped of J.W. Dundee's Honey Brown Lager.  I  got shit
faced and all of a sudden, the draft didn't matter as much.  I even
convinced myself that we could trade Dino and our 3rd pick for Duncan.  In
my alcoholic hangover I realized just how silly I had been...  In June,
round about the 18th, I plan to be tapping again, and I don't mean I'll be
copying Gregory Hines.  We're fucked, and the NBA isn't even using Vasoline.

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

           ***Play Extravagangsta!***
*http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lytton/gangster.html*
  *See if you're as good as you think you are!*