Re: No Larry No Cry

Jeremy wrote:

>         Lastly, thanks Bentz for the Xavier stories.  Getting inside
> information makes subscribing to the list worthwile.  If Cassell wants out
> of New Jersey, I think Charlotte would be his best bet.

Jeremy:

Thanks for reading the post.  I wanted to try to get a little more out
of X, but they had just finished their game and I had just arrived at
the gym and could get into one.  I am going to try to catch up with him
tomorrow if he is at the gym and find out a little more detail.  I
wonder if Indiana might talk with him now since he has a good
relationship with Bird.   I don't see why they would need him, but
relationships are part of the game too.

- --

Peace,

Bentz