The Don's Knicks Tix

Did anyone see the interview with Peter Vescey and Pitino on Saturday?
Vescey asked Pitino about his Knicks tickets and whether or not he would be
willing to give them up now that he's with the Celtics.  Vescey took Pitino
completely by surprise.  Pitino stumbled a bit and then explained that his
brother-in-law is a huge Knicks fan and no, he wasn't going to be giving up
his 8 seasons tickets.

Since we know that Pitino will NEVER use those seats himself (unless the
C's are out of it and Pitino wants to go to a playoff game), I think he
should keep them.  I also think he ought to be converting his family
immediately to Celtics fans!m

The real deal, as stated by Pitino himself is for 7 million for the first 6
years and then 2 million for each of the next four years for a total of 50,
not 70 million.

It sounds like he can afford the Knicks tix.

Mother T

tjoyce@mit.edu