Re: Antoine Walker

im not going to comment on whether or not his attitude sucks, but dont
interpret the fact that AW averaged almost 40 minutes a game to mean that
hes a hard worker; heck, for most of the year, there were more coaches on
the celtics bench than players. thus, as one of the lucky healthy few, he
_had_ to play that much.