Antoine Walker

Hey,

Antoine Walker has been voted to the all rookie team!  You know what I find
really surprising though?  ESPN reports that Shareef Abdur-Rahim got the
most first place votes (all of them as a matter of fact!).  Then why the
hell was Iversen rookie of the year?  Thats what I don't understand!

Full story:
http://ESPNET.SportsZone.com/nba/news/970506/00226849.html

As far as Pitino goes I am extremely excited!!!!  We get Rick Pitino and
now I am hearing that Bird will most likely be the GM!  Thats great!  Now
all we need is a couple of key draft picks and trades and we are a
championship team!

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net