Antoine Walker

Hi,

Everybody here seems to be all over Antoine Walker like a cheap suit
lately, so I though I would throw in my two cents:

I find it odd that only a week or so ago everyone was talking about how
great Antoine was, and now everybody is comparing his attitude to that of
Iversen and says he only plays for his stats!!!  Come on!  What the hell
did Antoine do to deserve this?  He supposedly made on freaking statement
about Pitino, which probably isn't even true.  And even if it is true,
maybe he has a valid reason not to like him.  Did any of you ever think of
that?  NO!  You all assume that this means he is slacker and doesn't want
to work, which is what Pitino will do.  Well I don't think that is the
case.  I mean we are talking about someone who averaged something around 40
minutes a game!  He's not exactly Chris Webber or Toni Kukoc!

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: