[none]

	O.k. so now that M.L. has finally relinquished his post, who will
take over. As of right now I am hoping that Larry Brown takes over. He has
a strong history with taking teams that are young and inexperiences and
improving them to playoff status. I think with the players we pick up in
the draft, along with the players we currently have, he could have us back
in the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed in about 2 years. However, is this a
future that fulfills the potential of the team? Regardless, it is good to
know that a new coach will be taking over the celtics next year.

						Jerry
						jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu