Re: jerry stackhouse? (was Re: Jackson Sensation)

> >Stackhouse is mainly a 6'6" two guard.
>
> >right - so that supports my point. why do the celtics need another 2?
>
> The Celtics need another 2 because of several reasons.:
>
> 1) Day is a free agent and (hopefully) will be gone.
>
> 2) Brown is useless and whiny, and has pissed off everyone in Boston  by
wanting a trade.  Besides, he was hurt all year.  Who knows about  next
year.

> 3) Barros is a definite perimeter threat, but is unfortunately no  taller
than me, so how can he defend against the taller 2 guards out  there?  He
can't.

> 4) Minor hasn't lived up to his expectations; he's athletic but not  much
of a scorer.

> 5) If we lose Fox to free agency (hope not), we will be without  anyone
to play the 2 position.  Besides, Fox is really a SF (and that  is
Antoine's postion anyway).

> -Doug
>

> I agree 100%.  Other than Wesley, the Celtic guards suck big time.
Nobody can shoot consistently or play defense.