Things are heating up!

Let's see, Allen Iverson is Rookie of the Year and followed by Stephon
Marbury and Shareef Abdur-Rahim.  Antoine Walker and Kerry Kittles were
the only other rookies to receive votes.

And, since I am not a paying member, I can't read the article, but
someone needs to get over to ESPN and read the article on Pittino wants
a long term contract from Kentucky.  Sounds like the excuses are
beginning to fly as to why he will have to leave Kentucky.

So, who knows what is up?

Waiting by my email box for the lowdown!
- --
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net
http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw