Re: jerry stackhouse? (was Re: Jackson Sensation)

>Stackhouse is mainly a 6'6" two guard.

>right - so that supports my point. why do the celtics need another 2?

The Celtics need another 2 because of several reasons.:

1) Day is a free agent and (hopefully) will be gone.

2) Brown is useless and whiny, and has pissed off everyone in Boston
by wanting a trade.  Besides, he was hurt all year.  Who knows about
next year.

3) Barros is a definite perimeter threat, but is unfortunately no
taller than me, so how can he defend against the taller 2 guards out
there?  He can't.

4) Minor hasn't lived up to his expectations; he's athletic but not
much of a scorer.

5) If we lose Fox to free agency (hope not), we will be without
anyone to play the 2 position.  Besides, Fox is really a SF (and that
is Antoine's postion anyway).

HOWEVER......whoever said that it didn't matter that Stack turns the
ball over alot is way off base.  Would you want your scorer to be a
guy prone to losing the ball?

- -Doug

Alfordd@gould.pvt.k12.me.us