Re: Pitino's a mistake

JOzersky stated:

> I've said it before, and Ill say it again.  Don't pay this guy the moon
and stars.  Just because he is a coaching legend with kids in college
doesn't  make him a good pro coach.  I knew Antoine wouldn't want him as
coach (see > today's globe) and you can't fire the guy when you are paying
him a multi
> year multi million dollar salary.  And every coach has to be fired after
a > few years, even a REAL star like Pat Riley.  The celtics are getting a
> coaching version of Dana Barros, and he will drive Antoine out of town.
Bird > and Brown forever!

Pitino is the right choice, why do you think all the other teams are
offering him $8M plus a year ?  I heard a rumor about a 5yr $45M deal, with
some ownership.

But Pitino or Duncan wont help alone if there are still too many people in
upper management calling the shots.

It is time to clean house as the Montreal Canadians are in hockey, to get
the franchise heading in the right direction.