Re: Possibilities

Comments on this post:

>I wouldn't mind a trade for a young vet--other
>than J. Jackson.

What is wrong with Jim Jackson?  He seems like a nice guy and a good
player.  He had some problems in Dallas, but I don't think that was his
fault.

>In short, I would trade for him in a minute.
>But if Philly gets a decent manager/coach, they'll never let him go.

They will let Stackhouse go if they have the opportunity.  That Pat Croce
(sp?) guy publicly said that he was dissapointed with Philly's performance
and will probably let go Stackhouse, Coleman, and maybe even Weatherspoon.

>Willoughby (who should be
>available until #22 or so),

Willoughby had been predicted to go in the early-to-mid second round in the
draft predictions I have seen.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net