Re: jerry stackhouse? (was Re: Jackson Sensation)

They need a 2 badly!  Day is leaving, Brown isn't good enough, Minor only
has potential, Barros is a point guard and is too small anyways, and Fox
will probably be leaving but that doesn't really matter since he is mainly
a SF.  Think about this lineup:

C- Tim Duncan
PF- Dino Radja
SF- Antoine Walker
SG- Jerry Stackhouse
PG- David Wesley

Tim

>right - so that supports my point. why do the celtics need another 2?
>
>At 05:15 PM 5/1/97 +1000, Chris Mathew wrote:
>>Christiaan wrote:
>>> but isnt he too short to play sf against the likes of horry , lj, mashburn,
>>> and pippen? plus, isnt antoine walker the sf of the future in boston? i
>>> wonder whether whatever it was that the c's would have to give up for stack
>>> would really be worth it...
>>
>>Stackhouse is mainly a 6'6" two guard.

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net