Re: carr

At 11:48 AM 97.3.26 -0500, Christopher Gee wrote:

>3) Everyone needs to stop pointing fingers at who selected Walker, or made
>the Montross deal or anything else.  The point is the Celtics made these
>deals and the credit as well as the blame should go to everyone involved.

This is the best opinion I have heard on this so far, and from everything I
have read seems closest to the truth. These decisions are made by committee
- -- several of the guys directly involved have said as much. Carr isn't just
in there calling the shots himself, its Red, Larry, DJ, ML and various
scouts, and in that crowd I can't believe that it is ML whose opinion holds
sway.