Reply to EW

STRAUSS@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU wrote:

> Just read the following article and it seems to me that Eric Williams sounds like a man who knows how to butter up his boss before negotiating his next contract extention..What a typical 90's athlete..Eric your team stinks..Forget about Eric, Eric, Eric, and think about your team. Eric, of course ML is like a big brother.. He spoils you rotten... Play as much as you want Eric, Eric don't worry about staying in shape we'll take care of that when the season starts, Eric don't worry about or playing defense or winning any games, just have fun and score points..Eric your part of the worst celtics team in history..One that may set some NBA records for losing.  Eric, can't you see that teams are toying with you..have you ever noticed that you score the majority of you points in the first half. When the defense gets tough in the second half or near the end of games, you disappear... Forget about how much better of a scorer you have become..Tell me about your defense,the team concep!
t of defense. What have you learned from the great teacher concerning defense, other he doesn't care if you play it or not?  Eric, Defense wins championships..Let me say that again Eric..DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS...Maybe you could tell your big brother (ML) that for me also..Ask him if playing defense is his idea of playing petty games.(maybe it is as he continually says he will not get into playing petty games)Talk to me about the Defense and how that has improved.

Done venting for now.....Rick