Re: Pistons Edge Celts in OT: Detroit 106- Boston 100

<< Also, could someone explain to me.  How a team that is 11-44 and getting
their
 asses kicked (not so much this game), can bump chests, make faces and trash
 talk so much.  I understand emotion and excitement, but when you are down by

 15 and get a dunk, go back.  Don't hang around and talk, stare, yell.  Get
 back and actually dig in on D.

 Rich,,,

 P.S.  I realize I will get flamed for this, but this sh*t drives me nuts. >>

You won't get flamed from me.  I entirely agree.  I think it's today's
athlete.  If they make a good play they have to let everyone in the
neighborhood know all about it even if they are losing by 30.

later, Jake