Duncan

i think all this talk about duncan being a center in the nba is just
crazy.  look at mourning with the heat he's an ok player at center...put
him at pf and he's an allstar.  so i think the c's have the first pick
and of course you talk duncan but we need to trade or find a free agent
to play the center position!!!! that means we could put walker at the 3
duncan at the 4 and willaims at the 2/3 that would give us good backups
at all forward positions....so my line up for next year is..

starter		backup

wesley		?

willaims	?

walker		fox

duncan		raja

?		?

could someone fill in possible player for the ?