New Uniforms

Hi, all
	I haven't read anything about new uniforms, but even though I'm a
traditionalist, can't see anything wrong with it.  They don't have to
get crazy with it, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Celtic Leprecahn on
the jerseys.  Clothes don't make the man and they don't make or break a
basketball player, either.  I'm probably older than most of you, and if
I can't see anything wrong with new uniforms I'm surprised you do.
	Second item - the Globe today says ML Carr has heard the latest stories
about Pitino coming here and said "it isn't going to happen".  Peter May
thinks ML is going to stay put.
	Dorine