Antoine

What happened to twon's rebounding?  Is it his outside shooting that is
leeching it away?  Also, how did boston sportschannel's experimental
broadcast look?  Im sorry i missed that, although given the horrific end not
that sorry.

draft notes:  does anyone know anything about the high school kids?  If
dallas goes at six or seven, and billups doesn't come out, we have to do some
serious thinking, particularly if we get the number one, which is NOT
statistically probable, I hate to remind you.  How is the guy from B.U.?  Why
isn't he talked about as a lottery pick -- he looks like a great athlete.