85-86 Celts

all time.  The 85-86 Celts arfe the greatest team of all time.  The Bulls
were nothing when Jordan was playing baseball.  Pippen couldn't carry them
alone.  The Celts of 85-86 had such versatile players and a huge frontline
that would crush the Bulls weak frontline.  Even the 86-87 Lakers would
dominate with Magic, Worthy, and who would guard Kareem?
The best way to see if a team is truly great or not is to take away there
superstar.  Take away Jordan and you have nothing. This Bulls team will go
down as one of the most overated ever.

Jordan is a great athlete, but Larry had the smarts and team attitude.  I'll
take Bird over Jordan anyday.
   /       /____---~~~.. .. .. ~~-_~    http://www.inet-direct.com/colin/

               Boldly Go...