da Bulls

I saw Chicago win over the fourth "new" team to face them in four
recent finals.  If Seattle or Utah had been there more than once, it would
have been different.  Utah had the better team, but no championship
experience.  How else to you figure a team that controlled five of six
games losing four of six?  That is what happened, isn't it?

Compare this to the Lakers and Celtics of the '80s:  either team could
have won 8 or 9 rings, except they played each other.  If either had
played Houston, Milwaukee, Detroit, or others, it would have been easy.
With the lack of support Jordan and Pippen had this time around, I think
there will be more understanding of their "very good" team and their
rather weak opposition.

Also, tho' Utah's coach has done very well, I can't imagine Riley or Daley
or Pitino losing with the talent he has.  Utah can be back with the talent
they have; they can win it all if Sloan learns from this year.

Gene