Draft

Here is how I hope the draft turns out:

3- Battie
6- Mercer

Now that is not very realistic at all. Lets say Philly took Thomas, and
vancouver and denver both took PG's, it could happen. However I doubt
Philly won't take Battie.

So here is a somewhat more realistic hope:

3- Mercer
Trade 6 and Radja to Milwaukee for Baker and 10

Lineup with first scenario:

C-  Tony Battie
PF- Dino Radja
SF- Antoine Walker
SG- Ron Mercer
PG- David Wesley

GOOD LINEUP!

Lineup with second scenario:

C-  Vin Baker
PF- Antoine Walker
SF- Rick Fox (Eric Williams if unable to re-sign Rick Fox)
SG- Mercer
PG- Wesley

GOOD AS WELL!

What do you guys think? Please not that for both scenarios I included the
Celtics re-signing Wesley.  For the second scenario I included them
re-signing Fox as well.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net