Re: SIXR13.htm

If Philly takes Thomas and  the Celtics take Mercer, I think Battie will
be available at pick 6.  I think my theory is true because Vancouver
already has  a good front court and needs a point guard (Daniels or
Billups) or a Van Horn.  Denver has pressure to take Billups or Van Horn.
 Battie will be there at 6 waiting with a smile on his face.   The key to
this whole situation is Philly at Pick Two.