allen

people keep doggin' mr roy for every reason possible... i think the
biggest because he's shoots too much or basically is too selfish and with
that kind of characteristic he can't be a point guard... but let me just
add my two cents for a kid who's comes to play every night, gonna dominate
this league for a long time to come and i think is gonna leave the league
with some jewlery (as you can tell... i love the guy).

1)  with a minute left in a the game do you think magic johnson was
really willing to dish out the ball if he thought he could get a good
shot off?  i'm not saying he didn't do it in his career but i guarentee
he was as selfish as they come in that situation and only passed if he had
too (bird too).  still one of if not the best pg's ever.

2)  if you were on a team and you knew you were the best player who had
the best chance of getting a good shot off when you came down the
floor... wouldn't you shoot a lot?  i would!

				Steve O. Kwon
	A real man says, "I can't go on..." and then keeps on going =)
	      Basking in the Sunshine... waiting for the moonshine.