Kemp

I think trading for Kemp would be a good decision.  I can see why a lot of
you would not do this trade and I also have never liked him that much, but I
still would do it.  Kemp is getting paid VERY little and is an all-star and
one of the best players in the league.  So we would not spend much on him
and have him for the next six years under contract.  That would give us an
all-star player almost for nothing and we would have money to resign players
and sign free agents with. I don't think his attitude is that much of a
problem and I think Pitino would get the most out of him and get him to work
hard.  If he ever did give us a problem, we could always trade him, but I
don't think that would happen.  He is not a trouble maker, the only reason
he wants to leave is because the people there treated him badly, not because
of his contract.

What does everyone else think about trading for Kemp?