	As trade rumors go, if we knew we could get Battie and Daniels
with 3 and 6, I would definitely keep them.  But since that probably won't
happen, I like #3, #6, and a soggy old veteran to Milwaukee for Baker and
#10.  Baker is a legit all-star and arguably the best PF in the
conference (Webber is close but more injury prone).

	I would also do Eric Williams to Indiana for #12.  I see it as
trading a good young SF for a good young player at a position where we
have a bigger need.

	At #10 we're looking at one of Foyal, Cato, or McGrady.  And at
#12 we could get either Derek Anderson (a great defender at the 2 spot) or
Brevin Knight.  I'll leave the resulting hypothetical Celtic's lineup as
an exercise to the reader (annoying Calculus textbook quote).

Hoping there won't be a Red Sox game to supersede the draft on WEEI,
Jeremy