Re: Greg Minor

In message <9706051312.AA16256@eagle1.eaglenet.com> "Larry Taylor" writes:
  Just as Minor should be held
> accountable for his actions.  The Leprechaun's reputation is being
> tarnished and all you care about is what he does on the court.  No wonder
> the streets are unsafe, the schools are no longer teaching responsibility
> and you will wonder why your kids are like they are.  GET RID OF HIM!

As a teacher I take exception to the above statement.  It's not the schools that
are failing, it's the parents who don't do their job at home and fail to support
what the teachers attempt to do in the classroom.  Greg Minor's case (what
little I know of it) is a perfect example.  With him for a dad and role model
what chance do his kids have of growing up and making the right choices in life?

I know this is not related to the list, but I'm tired of getting beat up by the
public when I know I do a good job and so do all the other people I work with.

Bob