Re: Greg Minor

>I think we have heard enough about Greg Minor!!
>
>Please get on to something more interesting.
>
>Matt

I agree!  Neither side of this argument is listening to the other and never
will.  Whoever is sending me double messages about ti cut it out please.  I
read your Email when posted to the list.  Sure, it makes me feel special,
but if you're gonna tell everyone else anyway, what's the point...

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

           ***Play Extravagangsta!***
*http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lytton/gangster.html*
  *See if you're as good as you think you are!*